Finding personalities. Raising performance.
We create added value!
Award-winning consulting services
LEWAN ASSOCIATES Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Established in 1995, we are acknowledged as a highly reputable consultancy with a proven track record of success. Our clients have provided us with glowing testimonials, thus propelling us to the level of TOP CONSULTANT 2018.
As distinguished and experienced consultants, we assist industrial and service companies within the SME segment in identifying and recruiting high-calibre managers and suitably qualified specialist staff.
With the help of executive searches, active sourcing, social media recruiting and/or media-based tracking, underpinned by extensive knowledge of the various markets and well-established networks of cooperation, we will identify suitable candidates for your vacancies – quickly, cost-effectively and with maximum integrity and professionalism.
As facilitators and change coaches, we advise agile companies on organisation and HR development. In our capacity as performance coaches, we also provide support when it comes to tackling the issue of operational or personal change.
Dimitri N. Lewan
- Vocational qualifications as Industrial Management Assistant and Specialist Assistant for Business and Tax Consultants
- Degree in Business Administration, majoring in HR and Organisational Management
- More than 30 years' top-level experience and expertise in HR management gained from subsidiaries of international corporations, owner-operated consulting, planning and service enterprises as well as public-sector entities
- Since 1995, self-employed management consultant with the following specialist fields:
» Personnel recruitment and HR development
» Executive and performance coaching
» Organisation development and change management
- Business Mediator [IHK] and Executive Business Coach
- Various additional qualifications and certifications in the area of training and coaching
- Certified advanced qualifications: Systemic Organisation Development, Adult Learning, Applied Psychology, Project Management, Strategic Corporate Planning [EBS/BDU], Energo-Cybernetic Strategy [EKS]
- Author of the book "DV-Personal-Marketing / Personal-Gewinnung-Pflege-Entwicklung"
Dimitri N. Lewan is one of the few HR consultants to have proved to Bundesverband Deutscher Unternehmensberater e.V., as part of extensive certification procedures in compliance with the provisions set out by the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA, that he fulfils the requirements that allow him to hold the internationally recognised title of "Personalberater CERC/BDU" (Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant).
»Our candidates' and clients' success is driven by the experience of our researchers, the long-standing market presence of our firm and the performance-focused structures that we have established over the years.«
Since 2010, top consultant has been acknowledging the best consultants for services provided within the SME segment. Among the key prerequisites are customer-focused consultancy work tailored to the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises. For this purpose, an in-depth survey is conducted among clients of consulting firms. It focuses on two criteria: level of professionalism and client satisfaction with consulting services. The clients listed by LEWAN ASSOCIATES Unternehmensberatung GmbH as references gave our company top marks, as a result of which we are ranked among Germany's premier consulting firms for.
Discover our brand new LEWAN MAGAZINE – redesigned and filled to the brim with the very latest news and information of relevance to HR management. Our magazine is free of charge and available for immediate subscription (the subscription form can be found on the last page of the magazine; cancellation of subscription possible at any time). You will be sent an e-mail upon publication of each new issue.
- Wider dem Mythos Fach- und Führungskräftemangel
- Organisationsentwicklung im Zeichen von VUKA
- Kleine Experimente am Ich
- Mit einem Klick zum neuen Job
- Thesen zu Komplexität und Funktionismus
- Veranstaltungen – Bücher – Empfehlungen
- ERFOLGREICH SPITZENKRÄFTE AUSSUCHEN – GEWUSST WIE … Orientierungshilfe bei der Kandidatenansprache und -auswahl
- Null Bock? Wider der sinkenden Arbeitszufriedenheit
- Wie glaubwürdig sind Sie? … Ein Selbsttest
- Veranstaltungen – Bücher – Empfehlungen
- Rückkehr zur Konsequenz
- Kompetenzdefizite auf der ersten Führungsebene
- Welche Arbeit passt zu mir?
- Veranstaltungen – Bücher – Empfehlungen
- Change trifft Teams … Macht und Status in Gruppen und Organisationen
- Ihre Kollegen nerven? Nicht mehr lange! … Praxistipps zum Umgang mit „Nervensägen“
- Veranstaltungen – Bücher – Empfehlungen
Who we are
From our own managerial experience we know that professional expertise and leadership skills as well as employees' socio-emotional credentials are capable of delivering significant competitive advantages: the lifeblood of successful companies.
The focus is on sourcing candidates with the suitable personality and charisma, training them and developing their skills, and ensuring that they are able to make a committed contribution on a day-to-day basis and lead the teams assigned to them as effectively as possible. This is the key to turning individuals into the team players that every company needs in pursuit of sustained growth.
It is a challenge we embrace with unparalleled passion – as an owner-run consulting firm for personnel recruitment and HR development as well as a facilitator in the field of change management. Since 1995. Nationwide. Around the globe.
We will continue our search until your vacancy has been suitably filled or your project has been successfully completed. We are quick out of the starting blocks and have the stamina needed to see your HR projects through to fruition.
We know the market in which we operate and have an intimate understanding of candidates' expectations – a winning combination while conducting searches with pinpoint accuracy. Attention to detail and close dialogue are the key to our success.
What you see is what you get. We will never make false promises to you or our candidates. Integrity is our hallmark.
We approach people in an engaging, respectful, open and direct manner. To us, the chemistry has to be right. This allows us to familiarise ourselves with both your company and your specific needs – the basis of a successful partnership. We only work for people and companies with whom we can connect.
What we do and how we do it
In Lewan Associates, you have found an independent and highly competent business partner. We will assist you all the way and lift some of the pressure to which every company is exposed when operating in a fast-paced environment.
We are HR professionals with a proven track record. Drawing on our solid academic background and hands-on experience, we will assist you by finding suitable candidates for specific positions within your company and identifying how existing potential within your team can be unlocked and developed.
This is complemented by a far-reaching personal network, our affiliation with Bundesverband Deutscher Unternehmensberater e. V., demonstrable methodological expertise, a thoroughly pragmatic mindset and approach, and our enthusiasm for people within a working environment. It goes without saying that discretion and trustworthiness are among our top priorities. The long-standing partnerships established by our firm are also a tribute to our keen sense of loyalty and our duty of care towards both clients and candidates.
We are your Business Sherpas for HR management.
The direct route to skilled, motivated and perfect-fit potentials
Are you looking for employees and managers who are prepared to go the extra mile, who fully embrace their role within your company, who are aware of their potential and who are keen to harness their energy and skills in the best interests of the company?
As a Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant, we have established ourselves as trusted personnel finders, sparring partners and solution specialists – driven by the desire to secure the services of suitable managers and professionals for our clients. Applying optimised processes and state-of-the-art search methods as well as generation-specific communication and targeted suitability diagnostics, we will select high-calibre candidates who are the right fit with regard to your company and your corporate culture.
In our capacity as a recruiting efficiency partner, we focus primarily on small and medium-sized enterprises in Germany as well as their sites throughout Europe. Spanning all hierarchies.
LEWAN ASSOCIATES have a pedigree of excellence when it comes to identifying, selecting and securing the services of executives and professionals – at a national and international level. Creative solutions blended with a targeted approach translate into rapid results and a high standard of quality in the preselection of candidates. Our expertise is mainly centred around the automotive supply sector, the metal forming/processing industry, the mechanical and plant engineering market and the automation technology sector.
Explore the outstanding possibilities associated with a slightly different approach to consulting that includes risk mitigation, money-back guarantee and 24-month guarantee of reappointment among many other unique features.
As a member of Bundesverband Deutscher Unternehmensberater e.V., we manage the entire process chain of HR recruitment in compliance with DIN 33430 and observe the principles of proper and qualified HR recruiting promulgated by the BDU.
Recognise your potentials,
drive your success!
It is the people within your company who hold the keys to success or failure. Various specialist studies have shown that a large percentage of employees lack motivation or are actively unmotivated. This issue needs to be addressed.
To do so, we apply a proven method of suitability diagnostics. It is incumbent on management to determine the true potential of employees and applicants. We will compile a confidential report for you in order to set out the findings of our suitability assessment.
Performance and motivation inventory
Performance and personality tests
Career recommendation and projection of job success
Diagnosis of underachievement
Supporting change processes –
improving personal and operational performance
Change and forward momentum often only occur once we have gained some distance, had the chance to reassess ourselves and our surroundings and have received feedback from neutral dialogue partners. As performance coaches, we provide ongoing support for people facing personal or professional challenges.
In our capacity as facilitators, we help organisations, executives and teams to tackle the challenges associated with the process of operational change. Applying our COACH concept, we will assist you in developing and reinforcing skills, behavioural patterns and practices so that you can achieve the performance targets you have set for yourself.
Our record of accomplishment as consultants for leadership and organisational issues spans more than 25 years. We offer an all-embracing service that is tailored to practical realities and stands on solid scientific and psychological foundations.
As a member of the International Coach Federation, we – in our capacity as coaches – firmly believe in showing fundamental appreciation, acknowledgement for past accomplishments and respect. At the same time, we are open to and curious about views and approaches that differ from ours. We do not believe in shortcomings but rather in potential to be developed – a genuine opportunity. We accompany people and teams on a journey of personal and professional development, charting new, target-oriented routes.
We provide resource- and person-specific coaching within the meaning of the Solution-focused Brief Therapy according to Steve de Shazer, in combination with the GROW model developed by John Whitmore, while observing the quality standards promulgated by the ICF International Coach Federation. We are co-pilots committed to assisting our coachees in finding creative solutions. In support of top management, we act as Business Sherpas to ensure effective HR development.
The task of adjusting attitudes, viewpoints and, ultimately, behaviour, is often considered an impossible mission – even if, as a person of responsibility, one has recognised the importance of improving specific skills and characteristics. Our COACH concept is designed to facilitate the personal coaching process.
We will create an environment that is conducive to effective collaboration.
As part of an interview aimed at determining your goals, we will discuss the rationale behind or the focal points of the specific process as well as outlining each other's expectations and tasks, agreeing key activities and deciding on the form of cooperation.
We will establish orientation with regard to the issues in question and determine your current reality.
You will be given ad hoc feedback with regard to specific results. This is followed by further discussions centred around motivation, challenges and conflict in the context of your personal development issues.
We will analyse your issues and environment, in addition to drawing up options for you.
The focus is on eight steps aimed at initiating the development process: from identifying your personality and analysing strengths/opportunities to transferring control.
We will promote change and take a close look at your Four Ws.
What you can learn from others; what has previously prevented you from pursuing change; what your mental state and concerns are at present; what you can actively do to achieve change and combat inner saboteurs.
We will set out specific consequences.
The focus is on drawing up your plan of action and agreeing priorities for future development, determining individual milestones/results and addressing the issue of personal emotions. We will also agree systematic reviews to cement and enshrine these aspects once the process has been completed. You will have the option of accessing our telephone hotline free of charge for a period of three to six months.
Stumbling and falling are part of it,
do not want to get up is prohibited
We are your Personnel Sherpas, ready to join you on your trek through the deserts and mountains of personnel recruiting and through the undergrowth of HR and organisation development. As a team, systematically and with strategic intent. And with hands-on pragmatism.
Embracing the spirit of the famous Sherpas, who embark on major expeditions through the Himalayas, LEWAN ASSOCIATES work in scalable teams that bring together the skills needed to drive your projects forward. We offer executives the professional support they require in their positions of responsibility. We are thoroughly committed to an agile approach and will help management to tackle any HR-related challenge that arises – drawing on our demonstrable process expertise and finely honed specialist knowledge.
The process of continuous change and development within an organisation is a source of considerable opportunity. At the same time, it exerts tremendous pressure on companies. The state of flux within the business environment – together with growing complexity – makes enormous demands on companies and their employees.
It is imperative that internal resources are managed diligently so that as much energy as possible can be channelled into new processes when such projects take priority. In some cases the route taken in pursuit of newly defined goals is very short, while in other cases it is much longer. Milestones can quickly become stumbling blocks, particularly if specific measures, timelines and communication efforts are out of sync.
You can rely on our far-reaching management and consulting expertise as well as our highly developed analytical methods and a thoroughly professional approach based on competence, integrity and respect. We offer you a broad skillset together with openness, the desire to get things done and a passion for HR solutions tailored precisely to your requirements and expectations.
We are committed to providing our clients with an end-to-end service aimed at filling specific vacancies, while also offering candidates the professional support they need. With the help of our proprietary database of candidates and other resources, we conduct an extensive search for each client project. Our consultants work in full compliance with ethical standards when dealing with both clients and candidates. For candidates, this means that all information is considered strictly confidential and can only be passed on once a candidate has provided his/her express permission.
LEITER KUNDENDIENST [m/w/d] HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
SATISFYING CUSTOMER NEEDS – Verwirklichen Sie Ihre Ideen
LEITER KUNDENDIENST [m/w/d] HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Strategische Führungsposition | Globale Verantwortung | Sichere Perspektive
Herausforderungen für Mitmacher*innen:
- Sie führen, steuern und koordinieren 15 Mitarbeitende im operativen Tagesgeschäft des Kundendienstes einschließlich der Planung und Organisation von Inbetriebnahmen und Serviceeinsätze weltweit sowie der Weiterentwicklung der Kundendienst- und Servicestrategie des Unternehmens
- Sie betreuen und entwickeln die bestehenden Kunden- und Händlerbeziehungen und kümmern sich um den Ausbau der externen Servicepartner einschließlich der Durchführung von Servicepartner-Audits sowie dem Auf- und Ausbau eines Reportings auf Basis aussagefähiger KPI
- Sie stellen erstklassige Kundendienstleistungen vor Ort bei Kunden und hausintern sicher, vertreten die Kundeninteressen unter Wahrung der Unternehmensbelange und verbessern nachhaltig die Customer Service Experience in dem Sie sich eigenverantwortlich um die Bearbeitung kundenseitig annoncierter Problemstellungen in Zusammenarbeit mit den zuständigen Fachbereichen des Hauses kümmern
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- Eine funktionsadäquate technische Aus- und Weiterbildung bzw. eine vergleichbare Qualifikation sowie gute Kenntnisse in kaufmännischen Prozessen. Mehrjährige Erfahrung in vergleichbarer Funktion mit Servicekompetenz – eventuell in der zweiten Reihe, idealerweise im Bereich mobile Bohranlagen und Bohrgeräte, Baumaschinen, Landmaschinen oder vergleichbarer erklärungsbedürftiger Investitionsgüter z. B. in der Mobilhydraulik und/oder der Steuerungstechnik für Baumaschinen
- Gute Kenntnisse in Aufbau und Leitung des Kundendienstes im strategischen Sinne und Erfahrungswissen in der Entwicklung von Kundendienst- und Servicestrategien zur Verbesserung der Customer Service Experience. Fundierte Beratungs- und Problemlösungskompetenz in der Steuerung von Servicepartnern sowie im Ressourcenmanagement zur qualitativen und quantitativen Absicherung des operativen Tagesgeschäftes
- Als empathische/r, wertschätzende/r Hands-on-Macher*in sind Sie in der Lage, mit Kunden, Teamkollegen*innen und anderen Fachbereichen auf Augenhöhe und durchsetzungsstark zu kommunizieren – in German as well as in English. Ebenso sind Sie fit in der Anwendung der MS Office-Tools, einem ERP-System [z.B. SAP R/3 bzw. S/4HANA] und eventuell einer Field Service Software
Worauf Sie sich verlassen können:
- Dies ist eine ausgezeichnete Gelegenheit, Beziehungen zu weltweiten Kunden aufzubauen bzw. zu pflegen und so die eigene Reputation im Markt zu entwickeln. Sie können sich auf Basis dieser strategischen Funktion durch Ihre fachliche und persönliche Qualifizierung voranbringen und sich im Unternehmen bzw. im Unternehmensverbund, einer Top-Adresse der Branche, sicher und langfristig entfalten
- Arbeiten Sie mit Kollegen*innen, die das Wir-Gefühl besonders schätzen und für ein Unternehmen, das auf eine intakte Work-Life-Balance seiner Beschäftigten achtet. Ihr Gehalt ist in Abhängigkeit von Qualifikation und Erfahrung verhandelbar und die Sozialleistungen können sich sehen lassen. Entspannte Lockerheit ohne Krawattenzwang ist selbstverständlich – aber für »Drehstuhlpiloten« oder »Überflieger« ist hier kein Platz
Für vertrauliche Informationen/Kontaktaufnahme stehen Ihnen Frau Maria Pulino, Telefon +49 211 61089-390 und Herr Dimitri N. Lewan [mobil +49 172 7256645 gerne auch am WE bzw. nach Feierabend] zur Verfügung. Ihre aussagefähige Onlinebewerbung mit allen relevanten Unterlagen [Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Arbeitszeugnisse, Qualifikationen, Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltswunsch] senden Sie bitte via E-Mail an email@example.com. Wir freuen uns auf das Gespräch mit Ihnen und versichern Ihnen absolute Diskretion.
STRATEGISCHER EINKÄUFER [m/w/d] CATEGORY MANAGER
EXPANDING HORIZONS – Ihre Ideen verwirklichen
STRATEGISCHER EINKÄUFER [m/w/d] CATEGORY MANAGER
Strategische Entwicklungsposition | Hersteller Präzisionskomponenten | Frankfurt am Main
Herausforderungen für Mitmacher*innen:
- Sie wirken mit bei der Definition und Implementierung der Warengruppen-Strategie und führen eine crossfunktionale Warengruppe
- Sie überwachen, optimieren und entwickeln die Lieferantenstruktur Ihrer Warengruppe und pflegen nachhaltige Kooperationen mit den Lieferanten
- Sie verbessern die Kostenstruktur durch Best-Cost-Strategien unter Berücksichtigung von TCO-Aspekten, führen Ratio-Projekte durch und erstellen Mengenkontrakten und Preisvergleiche mittels Cost Break Downs sowie Wertanalysen
- Sie verhandeln Rahmen- und Lieferverträge sowie Jahrespreisvereinbarungen und stellen die optimale Beschaffung sicher
- Sie übernehmen die laufende Beobachtung des Beschaffungsmarktes und des Wettbewerbs zwecks Erkennung und Nutzung von Innovationspotenzialen
- Sie unterstützen die Weiterentwicklung der Lieferantenqualifizierung durch Auditierung, insbesondere hinsichtlich der Beurteilung, Freigabe und Weiterentwicklung von Serienlieferanten
- Sie arbeiten mit in interdisziplinären Projekten und Projektteams als Schnittstellenmanager und Bindeglied zwischen Bedarfsträgern und Lieferanten
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- Qualifizierte gewerblich-technische oder kaufmännische Ausbildung mit gezielter Weiterbildung, z. B. zum/zur Fachwirt*in Einkauf IHK oder Studium des Wirtschaftsingenieurwesens, der Betriebswirtschaftslehre bzw. eine vergleichbare Ausbildung mit idealerweise kaufmännischer Zusatzqualifikation
- Mehrjährige fachspezifische Berufserfahrung möglichst bei einem metallverarbeitenden Automobilzulieferer idealerweise als strategische/r Einkäufer*in
- Fundierte Methoden- und Prozesskompetenz im Bereich Einkauf, Lieferanten- und Warengruppen-Management, ggf. auch im Projektmanagement
- Vertraut mit der strategischen Einkaufsplanung, mit Preis- und Wertanalysen sowie erfahren in der Strategieentwicklung
- Fitness in den MS Office Tools und möglichst SAP-Kenntnisse mit Schwerpunkt MM
- Methodisch und analytisch durchsetzungssichere/r Teamplayer*in mit Hands-on-Mentalität und Stehvermögen sowie guter Kommunikationsfähigkeit in Wort und Schrift – in German as well as in English
Worauf Sie sich verlassen können:
- Auf eine strategische Aufgabe und die Mitwirkung in spannenden Projekten bei einem renommierten, zukunftsorientierten und gut aufgestellten Global Player
- Auf ein angenehmes und kreatives Umfeld, eine durch Teamgeist geprägte Arbeitsatmosphäre mit entspannter Lockerheit ohne Krawattenzwang, flacher Hierarchie und kurzen Entscheidungswegen – aber nichts für »Einzelkämpfer« oder »Drehstuhlpiloten«
- Auf ein partnerschaftliches Onboarding sowie individuelle Weiterbildungs- und Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten inkl. Coaching und Mentoring
- Auf ein hybrides & agiles Arbeiten mit individuell plan- und umsetzbaren Arbeitszeiten, 30 Tage Urlaub und Fokus auf Work-Life-Balance
- Auf Vertragsbedingungen und eine Vergütungsabsprache sowie weitere Benefits die Ihre Erwartungen erfüllen werden
Für vertrauliche Informationen/Kontaktaufnahme stehen Ihnen Frau Maria Pulino, Telefon +49 211 61089-390 und Herr Dimitri N. Lewan [mobil +49 172 7256645 auch am WE bzw. nach Feierabend] gerne zur Verfügung. Ihre aussagefähige Bewerbung mit allen relevanten Unterlagen [Anschreiben, Lebenslauf, Arbeitszeugnisse, Qualifikationen, Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltswunsch] senden Sie bitte via E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org. Wir freuen uns auf das Gespräch mit Ihnen und versichern Ihnen absolute Diskretion.
„We are in business to help you do business.“
Applying these principles, the Business Sherpas at LEWAN ASSOCIATES are at your service whenever you
require their assistance, which includes after office hours and at the weekends – by phone or in person.
Phone: +49 (0)211 610 89 390
Fax: +49 (0)211 610 89 391
Information about the collection of personal data at the beginning of the survey
As a personnel consultancy we are contracted by companies to provide a qualified consulting service. Not only because of the legal obligation to do so, but also because of the membership in the Bundesverband Deutscher Unternehmensberater (BDU), we take the observance of data protection very seriously. We will therefore inform you about the processing of the personal data you send us in relation to a staffing. The position should be filled with a technically and personally suitable as well as generally willing to change. In particular, we need your name, address and contact details, information and documents relating to training, qualifications, work experience, references (we will delete your data after expiry of the process-relevant retention period). Reference providers are only addressed with your prior consent. Freely available data from you - for example, from the Internet, articles or other publications - we collect, if they have a reference to professional and personal qualifications. The data is only given to the specific company looking for a job and there, in addition to the management / board, the personnel department. Data transmission outside the European Union does not take place. Legal basis of the processing is § 26 BDSG (new). You may at any time request the rectification, cancellation, restriction or opposition to the processing of your personal data (however, the processing of the data up to that date remains legal). Likewise, there is the right to provide information about the data stored about you as well as the right of data portability. There is a right of appeal to the Data Protection Authority: Land Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia (PO Box 20 04 44, D-40102 Dusseldorf, Phone +49 211 38424-0, Fax +49 211 38424-10, E-Mail: email@example.com .com). Automated decision making or profiling does not take place.
Data protection declaration
All personal data will be treated confidentially. Below we inform you about the details of data protection in our company.
The term “personal data” refers to the definition of Article 4 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “DSGVO” for short) to mean all data that is personal to you are available. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. With regard to the other terminology, in particular the terms “processing”, “responsible authority”, “processor” and “consent”, we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 GDPR.
In principle, we process personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website and the content and services offered by us. The processing of personal data takes place regularly only if you give us consent in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) have issued DSGVO or the processing by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the in Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) to lit. f) DSGVO mentioned legal bases, is permitted.
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is removed. In addition, storage may be provided if required by national or European regulations to which we are subject. Blocking or deletion of the data in this case takes place when the storage period prescribed in the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is required for a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
As far as we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes.
Person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR, the other data protection laws and other regulations applicable in the member states of the European Union as well as provisions with data protection character are:
- LEWAN ASSOCIATES Unternehmensberatung GmbH
- legally represented by Dimitri N. Lewan
- Georg-Glock-Strasse 3
- D-40474 Duesseldorf
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 211 61089390
- Fax: +49 211 61089391
Further details of the responsible authority can be found in our legal notice.
Rights of Data
Subjects If your personal data is processed, you are affected by the DSGVO and you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
- the right to information,
- the right to correction and cancellation,
- the right to limit processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
Processing of personal data with informational use of our website
If you access our website without registering or providing us with any other information ("Informational Use"), we will only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to GMT
- Content of the website
- Access status (HTTP status)
- Transferred amount of data
- Website from which you came to our website
- Web browser
- Operating System
- Language and version of the browser
The aforementioned data are also stored in so-called log files on our servers. This does not affect your IP address or other data that allows the data to be associated with you. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the delivery of our website to your device. For this, your IP address must be saved for the duration of your visit to our website. The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and to optimize our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of this data for marketing purposes does not take place.
For the above purposes, we have a legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
The above data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the session ends. A deletion of the data in log files takes place at the latest after seven days. Any further storage will only be carried out if we have previously deleted or alienated your IP address and thus an assignment of the data to your person is no longer possible. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website and the storage of this data in log files is essential for the operation of our website. There is no contradiction.
More features and offers of our website
In addition to the above-described informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, it is usually necessary to provide further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The above principles for data processing apply.
In part, we use external service providers to process this data, which we have carefully selected and commissioned. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. If personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services that we offer together with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. Insofar as these third parties have their seat in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find out more about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you provide us with your e-mail will be stored.
The data is used exclusively to answer your questions. Unless explicitly stated in this privacy statement, data will not be disclosed to third parties. In addition, we collect your IP address and the time of sending.
The processing of the above personal data is solely for processing your requests.
This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data. Insofar as you have given us your consent, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. Incidentally, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. Para. 6 lit. 1 lit. f) GDPR, especially in the event that the data is transmitted to us by sending an e-mail. Insofar as you want to work towards concluding a contract through your e-mail, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR is an additional legal basis.
The data will be deleted, subject to legal retention periods, as soon as we have finalized your request. If you contact us by e-mail, you may object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We point out that in this case your request can not be processed. The revocation or the contradiction can be explained by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address stated in the legal notice.
Content of the online offer
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which relate to material or immaterial nature, caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is a deliberately intentional or grossly negligent is present. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
References and links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ["Links"], which lie outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would only come into effect in the case in which the author has knowledge of the content and which would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use in case of illegal content. Therefore, the author expressly declares that at the time of linking the respective linked pages were free from illegal content. The author has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. Therefore he dissociates himself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked / linked sides, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all links and references within the own Internet offer as well as the foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists furnished by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information presented, the provider of the page referred to, and not the one who only links to the respective publication, is liable.
Copyright and marking rights
The author endeavors to observe the copyright of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and tests used in all publications, to use self-created graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, or to use unlicensed graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid labeling law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. Just because of the mere mention is not to conclude that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties! The copyright for published, created by the author objects remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications, etc. is not permitted without the express, written consent of the author.
So far as there is the possibility of entering personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) within the Internet offer, the disclosure of this data by the user is expressly voluntary. The use and payment of all offered services is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - also without specification of such data or under specification of anonymized data or a pseudonym allowed.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer, from which reference was made to these pages. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Legal notice is executed according to § 5 Telemedia Act.
Phone: +49 211 61089-390
Fax: +49 211 61089-391
Authorized Managing Director:
Dimitri N. Lewan
District Court Duesseldorf
VAT identification number according to § 27a Value Added Tax Act:
LEWAN ASSOCIATES provides you with a wealth of information that is regularly updated.
Due to the technical characteristics of the Internet, however, LEWAN ASSOCIATES cannot guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the information provided. The content of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of their operators. We cannot accept any liability or guarantee for their perfect operation. There mentioned recommendations and opinions must not correspond to the opinion of the LEWAN ASSOCIATES.